(1) All information regarding campus drives (ON/OFF/POOL) are sent to students, parents and HODs through digital platforms of EMAIL and SMS
(2)Students are to maintain punctuality and present their best selves in formal attires on the scheduled day of campusing. Deviation from norms may result in cancellation of the student’s candidature.
(3) Decisions of Client regarding interview process and selection of candidates shall be treated as final. The college will have no interference in the selection process.
(4) In situations where clients seek prior CVs, shortlist and invite only shortlisted students for ON/OFF/POOL campus, the College will abide by the client’s choice/discretion
(5) The Corporate Relations team will attempt to disseminate the authentic details of job content to students, parents and HODs, to the best of its ability, - based on information received from client. However, it will be the sole responsibility of the eligible students to clear themselves of all queries regarding the company/ job description/ salary/posting/offer letter or/and any other relevant matter directly with the client during the interaction/PPT sessions before or during the commencement of the actual interview process
(6) The requirement for every client is different and hence the recruitment process may also vary from one company to the other. The Corporate Relations Team will abide by the rules and regulations laid down by individual corporate
(7) Modern Institute of Engineering and Technology is against commercial transactions for Placement or Training activities unless such is a policy matter with the concerned company and is declared by the said organisation at the very onset of discussions with the College.